Saturday, February 14, 2009

GOOD NEWS!

I CAN RUN AGAIN!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just came back from follow up with doctor and it looks like all this rest I've been doing has paid off! He did all the normal twisting and prodding and I felt no pain! Very different than the last time I was in there :) So he said to begin running again only doing 1-1.5 miles and increase .5 miles every 4-5 days. Because of the layout of where I live its easy for me to run 3 miles and not even think about it so I'll really just have to run down my street and run back to do a mile. That seems silly to be but you know what's even sillier?! Being a dumb butt and not listening to the doctor and then ending up not being able to run for another 4 months. I don't want that to happen again. He said I had some fluid in the hip joint and some inflammation combined with a bad soft tissue injury. But it looks like I am all better!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you beautiful ladies out there! And to me!

Running is my boyfriend now.

1 comment:

J said...

That is great news! So glad that you can run again!!